One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Email Marketing Service
In its earlier years, the company operated solely in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full variety of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Email Marketing Service
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Email Marketing Service
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse Email Marketing Service
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find responses to usual questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a short introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory provide a very flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to accidental deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s just that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Email Marketing Service
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of price plans available. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Email Marketing Service
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Email Marketing Service
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for bigger companies searching for extremely tailored features. You will need to arrange a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Email Marketing Service
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Email Marketing Service
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it’s important not just to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a vast array of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb form showing how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Email Marketing Service
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Email Marketing Service