One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Email Marketing
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a really reasonable price, and the full range of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Email Marketing
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Email Marketing
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Email Marketing
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick overview of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique does in theory offer an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Email Marketing
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various rate plans available. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Email Marketing
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Email Marketing
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for bigger companies trying to find extremely tailored features. You will require to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Email Marketing
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Email Marketing
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but also to find out if the genuine people and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest kind showing how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be geared up to make a notified buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Email Marketing
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Email Marketing