One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Facebook Integration
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a very affordable rate, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Facebook Integration
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Facebook Integration
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Facebook Integration
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a short introduction of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach carries out in theory provide an extremely flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Facebook Integration
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans readily available. The rates format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Facebook Integration
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Facebook Integration
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You will need to set up a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Facebook Integration
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Facebook Integration
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it’s important not only to see how professionals examine it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb form demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Facebook Integration
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Facebook Integration