Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Facebook
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a really sensible rate, and the complete variety of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Facebook
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Facebook
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Facebook
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to common queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a short introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory provide an extremely versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Facebook
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various price plans available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Facebook
The basic email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Facebook
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies looking for extremely tailored features. You’ll require to arrange a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Facebook
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how professionals examine it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a vast array of social networks sites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Facebook
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think about any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.