One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Features
In its earlier years, the company operated solely in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a really sensible price, and the full range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Features
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Features
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Features
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You do not need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief summary of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area provides additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory offer a really versatile method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Features
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Features
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Features
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for larger companies trying to find extremely personalized features. You will need to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Features
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not just to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Features
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.