Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse For Agencies
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a really sensible rate, and the complete selection of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse For Agencies
What is GetResponse? Getresponse For Agencies
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse For Agencies
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area offers additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory provide an extremely flexible method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is just that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse For Agencies
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse For Agencies
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse For Agencies
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for larger companies searching for highly customized features. You will need to arrange a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse For Agencies
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse For Agencies
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that buy it are really pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest kind showing how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse For Agencies
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to think of any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse For Agencies