One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Form Example
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the complete selection of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously practical selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Form Example
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Form Example
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Form Example
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short introduction of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory offer a really flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Form Example
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Form Example
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Form Example
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new functions for larger businesses searching for highly tailored features. You’ll need to arrange a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Form Example
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Form Example
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide variety of social networks sites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest form demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Form Example
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Form Example