Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Free Plan
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a really sensible price, and the complete selection of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Free Plan
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Free Plan
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Free Plan
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to common inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area offers further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory offer a really flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it is just that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Free Plan
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various rate plans offered. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Free Plan
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Free Plan
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new functions for larger companies looking for highly customized features. You will need to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Free Plan
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Free Plan
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but also to discover if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide variety of social media websites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb kind showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Free Plan
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to think of any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse Free Plan