Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Free Trial
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly valuable variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Free Trial
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Free Trial
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Free Trial
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short summary of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section offers additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory provide a very flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in accidental deletion of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is just that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Free Trial
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Free Trial
The basic email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Free Trial
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely tailored features. You will require to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Free Trial
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Free Trial
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest type showing how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Free Trial
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is hard to think of any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Free Trial