One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse FüR WordPress
In its earlier years, the company operated specifically in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really sensible rate, and the complete variety of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously valuable selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse FüR WordPress
What is GetResponse? Getresponse FüR WordPress
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse FüR WordPress
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick summary of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section provides further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach performs in theory offer a really flexible method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse FüR WordPress
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a number of rate plans offered. The rates format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse FüR WordPress
The standard email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse FüR WordPress
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely tailored features. You will require to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse FüR WordPress
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse FüR WordPress
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social media sites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest type demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse FüR WordPress
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse FüR WordPress