One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse G2 Crowd
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously handy variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse G2 Crowd
What is GetResponse? Getresponse G2 Crowd
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse G2 Crowd
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You do not need a credit card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory provide a really flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse G2 Crowd
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans available. The rates format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse G2 Crowd
The cheapest e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse G2 Crowd
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses searching for highly customized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse G2 Crowd
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse G2 Crowd
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind showing how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse G2 Crowd
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse G2 Crowd