Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Getresponsestream
In its early years, the company ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the full selection of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Getresponsestream
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Getresponsestream
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Getresponsestream
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief summary of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section offers additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory provide a really versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is just that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Getresponsestream
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Getresponsestream
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Getresponsestream
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for larger companies looking for extremely customized features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Getresponsestream
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media sites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Getresponsestream
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to consider any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.