Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Glassdoor
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the complete range of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously handy range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Glassdoor
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Glassdoor
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Glassdoor
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique carries out in theory offer a really versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Glassdoor
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Glassdoor
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Glassdoor
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new features for larger companies looking for extremely customized features. You’ll require to arrange a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Glassdoor
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Glassdoor
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.