Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Guide
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full selection of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Guide
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Guide
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Guide
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief summary of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach carries out in theory offer an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Guide
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Guide
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Guide
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for larger businesses looking for extremely tailored features. You’ll need to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Guide
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how professionals evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and companies that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Guide
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s tough to think about any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.