One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Help Center
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a very reasonable price, and the complete array of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Help Center
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Help Center
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Help Center
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find answers to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short overview of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section offers additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method performs in theory provide a really flexible way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Help Center
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Help Center
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Help Center
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses looking for highly tailored features. You’ll require to schedule a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Help Center
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Help Center
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but also to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social media sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest kind showing how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Help Center
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Help Center