One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Home Page
In its early years, the company ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a really sensible price, and the complete array of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Home Page
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Home Page
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Home Page
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief summary of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area offers additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory provide a really flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Home Page
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The rates format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Home Page
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Home Page
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new functions for bigger businesses trying to find extremely customized features. You will require to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Home Page
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Home Page
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real people and businesses that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks sites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Home Page
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Home Page