Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse How To Add Contacts
In its early years, the business operated solely in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the full array of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse How To Add Contacts
What is GetResponse? Getresponse How To Add Contacts
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse How To Add Contacts
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory offer a very versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause accidental deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse How To Add Contacts
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse How To Add Contacts
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse How To Add Contacts
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse How To Add Contacts
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse How To Add Contacts
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse How To Add Contacts
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse How To Add Contacts