Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a very reasonable price, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You do not require a credit card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to common questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief overview of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique does in theory provide a really flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of price plans available. The rates format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You will require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks websites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Integration With Salesforce
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think of any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Integration With Salesforce