In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique carries out in theory provide an extremely flexible way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans available. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger businesses trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how professionals examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest kind showing how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.