One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really affordable price, and the full selection of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short overview of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section offers more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique carries out in theory provide a very versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various rate plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly personalized features. You will require to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
We recognize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real people and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is tough to think about any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Kampagne Erstellen