One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
In its earlier years, the company ran solely in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full selection of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging at times).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory offer a really flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to accidental deletion of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans readily available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
The standard e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for larger businesses looking for extremely customized features. You’ll require to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it’s important not just to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a large range of social networks sites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest kind demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Landing Page Add Video
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse Landing Page Add Video