One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Landing Page Review
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a really sensible rate, and the full array of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously helpful variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Landing Page Review
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Landing Page Review
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Landing Page Review
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach does in theory provide a very versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unexpected deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s just that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Landing Page Review
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various price plans available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Landing Page Review
The most affordable e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Landing Page Review
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely customized features. You’ll require to arrange a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Landing Page Review
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Landing Page Review
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide variety of social networks websites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest type demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Landing Page Review
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is difficult to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Landing Page Review