One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
In its earlier years, the business operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a very reasonable price, and the complete array of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief overview of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method performs in theory provide a really versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for larger companies trying to find highly personalized features. You’ll require to set up a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Landing Page Reviews
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse Landing Page Reviews