One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very affordable price, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You do not need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief summary of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area offers additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique carries out in theory offer a really flexible way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is just that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for larger companies trying to find highly personalized features. You will require to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest type demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Landing Page WordPress
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Landing Page WordPress