Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Leadpages
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a really sensible price, and the complete variety of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Leadpages
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Leadpages
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Leadpages
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach performs in theory offer an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Leadpages
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans available. The prices format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Leadpages
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Leadpages
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new functions for larger businesses trying to find highly personalized features. You will need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Leadpages
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Leadpages
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.