One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse List Segmentation
In its earlier years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously helpful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse List Segmentation
What is GetResponse? Getresponse List Segmentation
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse List Segmentation
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short introduction of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area offers additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One area I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique carries out in theory provide a very versatile method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unintentional deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse List Segmentation
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse List Segmentation
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse List Segmentation
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse List Segmentation
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse List Segmentation
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the real people and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide variety of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest type demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse List Segmentation
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think of any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse List Segmentation