Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Logo
In its early years, the business operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a really sensible price, and the complete array of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Logo
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Logo
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse Logo
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a quick introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area provides further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique carries out in theory provide a really versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Logo
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of price plans available. The rates format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Logo
The most affordable e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Logo
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for bigger companies searching for highly personalized features. You will require to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Logo
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how specialists examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Logo
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.