Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Marketplace
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the complete range of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Marketplace
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Marketplace
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Marketplace
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short summary of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit difficult at times).
One area I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory offer a very flexible method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to accidental deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Marketplace
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various rate plans offered. The prices format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Marketplace
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Marketplace
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies looking for extremely tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Marketplace
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the real individuals and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Marketplace
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.