Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Merge Tags
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a really affordable rate, and the full array of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Merge Tags
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Merge Tags
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Merge Tags
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick summary of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One section I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method performs in theory offer an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Merge Tags
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The prices format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Merge Tags
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Merge Tags
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies looking for highly personalized features. You will need to schedule a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Merge Tags
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Merge Tags
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how professionals assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a vast array of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest kind showing how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Merge Tags
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse Merge Tags