One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Namespace
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Namespace
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Namespace
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Namespace
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of additional features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to common queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area provides additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory provide a very versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Namespace
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Namespace
The standard email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Namespace
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely customized features. You will need to arrange a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Namespace
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social networks websites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Namespace
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable value with this product.