One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a really sensible price, and the full selection of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
What is GetResponse? Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One part I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method does in theory offer an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
The cheapest e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for bigger companies trying to find extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a large range of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is tough to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse-Node Js-Api Npm