Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Nonprofit
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very sensible price, and the full selection of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously valuable range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Nonprofit
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Nonprofit
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse Nonprofit
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You do not need a credit card to register for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach performs in theory provide a really versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unexpected deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Nonprofit
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various rate plans available. The rates format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Nonprofit
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Nonprofit
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for bigger companies searching for extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Nonprofit
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social media websites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Nonprofit
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.