Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Number Of Employees
In its earlier years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable price, and the full selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Number Of Employees
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Number Of Employees
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Number Of Employees
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One area I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory provide an extremely flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Number Of Employees
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various rate plans offered. The rates format is rather intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Number Of Employees
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Number Of Employees
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for larger companies searching for extremely personalized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Number Of Employees
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Number Of Employees
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that buy it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks websites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest type demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Number Of Employees
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to consider any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse Number Of Employees