One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Opinie
In its early years, the company ran specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a really affordable rate, and the complete range of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Opinie
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Opinie
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse Opinie
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief introduction of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method performs in theory offer an extremely versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in accidental deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is just that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Opinie
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Opinie
The basic email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Opinie
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for bigger companies trying to find highly tailored features. You’ll need to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Opinie
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how professionals examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the genuine people and companies that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type showing how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Opinie
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is tough to consider any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.