One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Perfect Timing
In its earlier years, the business operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a really reasonable price, and the complete range of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Perfect Timing
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Perfect Timing
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Perfect Timing
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One part I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory offer a very versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Perfect Timing
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Perfect Timing
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Perfect Timing
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger companies trying to find highly tailored features. You’ll require to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Perfect Timing
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Perfect Timing
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not just to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the genuine people and companies that buy it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide variety of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be geared up to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Perfect Timing
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Perfect Timing