One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a very sensible price, and the full variety of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging at times).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory offer a really versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger companies looking for highly tailored features. You will require to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb kind showing how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Prestashop 1.6
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think about any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Prestashop 1.6