One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Pricing Plans
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very reasonable price, and the full range of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Pricing Plans
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Pricing Plans
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Pricing Plans
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of extra features. You do not require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to common inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a brief introduction of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory provide a really versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause accidental deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Pricing Plans
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Pricing Plans
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Pricing Plans
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies looking for highly tailored features. You will need to schedule a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Pricing Plans
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Pricing Plans
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Pricing Plans
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to think of any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Pricing Plans