One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Pricing
In its earlier years, the business operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the complete variety of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Pricing
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Pricing
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Pricing
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a short summary of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory provide a very versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Pricing
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Pricing
The cheapest e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Pricing
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger companies trying to find highly tailored features. You will require to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Pricing
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide variety of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest kind showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Pricing
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s difficult to think about any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable value with this product.