Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Pro
In its earlier years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete variety of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Pro
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Pro
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse Pro
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a short introduction of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach carries out in theory provide a really versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in unexpected removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is simply that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Pro
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Pro
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Pro
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new functions for larger businesses looking for extremely tailored features. You will require to arrange a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Pro
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that purchase it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest form showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Pro
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to consider any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.