One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Reviews
In its early years, the business operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously practical selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Reviews
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Reviews
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Reviews
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick introduction of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach does in theory offer a very versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Reviews
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various rate plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Reviews
The basic email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Reviews
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for larger businesses looking for highly personalized features. You will need to schedule a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Reviews
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real people and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a large range of social media websites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Reviews
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.