Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Services Inc
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the full range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Services Inc
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Services Inc
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Services Inc
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to common queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a brief summary of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging at times).
One area I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory offer an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Services Inc
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Services Inc
The cheapest e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Services Inc
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for larger companies searching for extremely customized features. You’ll require to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Services Inc
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Services Inc
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a large range of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb form showing how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be geared up to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Services Inc
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to consider any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Services Inc