One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Shopify
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Shopify
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Shopify
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Shopify
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a short summary of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory provide a really flexible method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s just that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Shopify
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various rate plans offered. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Shopify
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Shopify
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for bigger companies searching for highly personalized features. You’ll need to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Shopify
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb type showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Shopify
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think about any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.