Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Shutterstock
In its early years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full range of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Shutterstock
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Shutterstock
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Shutterstock
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short summary of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section offers further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique carries out in theory offer a very flexible way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Shutterstock
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Shutterstock
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Shutterstock
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for bigger companies searching for highly customized features. You will need to schedule a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Shutterstock
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a large range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Shutterstock
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.