One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a quick summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method performs in theory offer a very flexible way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in accidental deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans available. The rates format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the max webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses searching for extremely tailored features. You’ll require to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it’s important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Sp. Z O.O. GdańSk