One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the full array of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a quick summary of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory provide a really versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans available. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how specialists examine it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then provided in a simple to digest kind showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to consider any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse Sp. Z Oo.Gdansk Pl