Among the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Statistics
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very sensible price, and the full selection of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Statistics
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Statistics
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Statistics
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief overview of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method performs in theory offer an extremely flexible method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unintentional deletion of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Statistics
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Statistics
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Statistics
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly personalized features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Statistics
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews across a large range of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Statistics
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think of any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.