Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Survey
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a very sensible price, and the full range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Survey
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Survey
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Survey
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of extra features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief summary of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section offers additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory provide an extremely versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Survey
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans readily available. The prices format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Survey
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Survey
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses searching for highly customized features. You will need to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Survey
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social networks websites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb type showing how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Survey
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think about any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.