Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Templates
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Templates
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Templates
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Templates
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of extra features. You do not require a credit card to register for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method performs in theory offer an extremely versatile method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Templates
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Templates
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Templates
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You will require to schedule a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Templates
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that buy it are really pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb form showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Templates
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to consider any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.