Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Thank You Page
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the full variety of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Thank You Page
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Thank You Page
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Thank You Page
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of additional features. You do not need a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to common inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short summary of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory offer a very flexible way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Thank You Page
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Thank You Page
The standard email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Thank You Page
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll require to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Thank You Page
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Thank You Page
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how professionals evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the real individuals and companies that buy it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide range of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Thank You Page
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Thank You Page