Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Trial
In its earlier years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the full range of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Trial
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Trial
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Trial
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick overview of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area provides more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory provide an extremely flexible way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Trial
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Trial
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Trial
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for larger companies searching for highly customized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Trial
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb type showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Trial
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think of any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.